Monday, December 29, 2008

JaNoWriMo

Yep, I made that up completely.

I'm almost 1/4 of the way through the first draft of IGS, and I'm really feeling the flow. Unfortunately, that sagging middle is coming up, and I'm starting to get a bit scared. Since I didn't get to participate in NaNo this year, I've decided to create my own. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have Sven to whip my butt into shape and keep me in line, so I'll have to come up with my own piece of manmeat.

Patrick Dempsey...definitely.

Yes, McDreamy with a whip is certainly a vision to keep me motivated.

While I scour the net for a picture to post on my bulletin board so I can drool over him...I mean have him watch over me...while I get my MS finished up.

My JaNo goal is go have at least 80K written by the end of the month. This includes the 25K I will already have written by then (I am just over 21K now, and will have the other 4 done by New Years). So...I will write a total of 55K during the month of January.

Anyone else want to join Patrick and I for a little sweating in January?

1 comment: