Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back From The Dead

Having taken a year hiatus from writing, I'm back in the saddle and eager to go! I've been extremely busy in the last months, reading like crazy (I finished Sabrina Jeffries' back list, WOOT!), and I even discovered a few new authors (Nicole Jordan, for one). Most importantly, I gave birth to my second beautiful baby - a boy this time. Now that he's finally sleeping through the night, and life is returning to the chaos that I consider normal, I feel it's well past time to get back to what truly keeps me sane.

I've spent the entire month of November, and so far all of December as well, reading up on my favorite craft books (Karen Wiesner and Donald Maas, most notably), and I finally feel up to the challenge. Having missed Nano this year, I'm determined to catch up. So....with no further ado, here is the first goal of my newly resurected writing life.

By Summer of 2009, I plan to have a submittable manuscript.

Think I can do it? I know I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment